Our walk-through will be open from 7:00 to 10:00 pm Wednesday, October 27th through Saturday the 30th. Our outdoor projection show will be available for viewing every night from October 1st through October 31st.
- Admission is FREE! We don’t even accept donations! We just do this for fun, folks!
- Our walk-through is appropriate for all ages! No gory “R” rated stuff! The atmosphere is spooky, but most small children are fine when accompanied by an adult.
- Masks of all types are welcome, but not required.
- We will keep going as late as there are people in line each night. To avoid long lines you might get there a little early or wait until near closing time.
- We will be open in any weather, rain, snow or moon shine! So bundle up if it’s cold and grab an umbrella if it’s wet. We’ll be open and the spirits will be ready to receive your sympathetic vibrations, regardless of temperature!
Location: 1641 S Oak View Lane, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660. Click here for directions